Nie jesteś zalogowany na forum.

#1 2016-01-09 14:25:08

admin
Administrator
Liczba postów: 36
WindowsFirefox 43.0

Disagreements with Moderators and Other Members

Disagreements with Moderators and Other Members

Sometimes discussions can get a bit heated on the board just like in real life. I think we all agree that personal attacks reflect poorly on the person making the attack - and is not the way to present oneself to the public and other Realtors. Not only do such attacks derail intelligent discussion but if you are disparaging others - chances are you are killing any chance of getting some referral business from other Realtors and the general public!

I do not personally have time to read all the threads on this board and when threads degenerate to the point where the discussion no longer fits the category - I generally will remove the thread once advised.

So, if anyone has a problem with the direction of any discussions please advise the moderators. If you have a problem with any moderator that you feel is guilty of causing a thread to degenerate instead of moderating the posts - then please advise me with complete details.

While recognizing that moderating is not an easy task, we do expect a higher standard from moderators - they should be able to moderate degenerating posts without themselves getting involved in slagging other participants.

Participants in these forums should also feel that they should be able to participate without being attacked and belittled. We are all adults here and should know how to treat other people with respect.

Since we should all know better to begin with, if I receive complaints about repeat incidents of abusive behavior I will block the instigator(s) access to this board without prior warning.

Użytkowników czytających ten temat: 0, gości: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Stopka

Forum oparte na FluxBB

Darmowe Forum
naszehistorie - suesi - progszach - jodlowa - assasin1131